- Add more protocol processing to PANalyzr! We offer single channel reception (at least!) and streaming to Wireshark for Z-Wave, IEEE 802.15.4, and Wi-Fi. We handle all the driver code to sense and configure the adapters and stream packets to Wireshark via their respective interfaces.
- We use the Exegin Q59 for IEEE 802.15.4-based protocols like Zigbee and Thread. The Q59 does sub-GHz and has dissecting built into Wireshark. Add more Q59's for more channels (up to 200 for Wi-SUN!). We have firmware for passive sniffing, passive channel hopping, and an active interrogation version. Please order additional Q59's seperately!
- We use the Panda adapter and a promisciuous mode driver for Wi-Fi
- We use the Silicon Labs ACC-UZB3-U for Z-Wave and it covers R1, R2, and R3 modes. We have built a plug-in Wireshark dissector for Wireshark.
- Lastly, we've included a Sena UD-100 Class 1 (100 mW) Bluetooth adapter for active network interrogation. If these go out of stock we'll swap in something similar.
- Oh, and we'll throw in a powered USB3 hub
PANalyzr IoT Expansion Pack
PANalyzr is in it's beta release stage and we have priced it accordingly!
You will recieve all updates and patches for one year after purchase.