- Add more protocol processing to PANalyzr! We offer single channel reception (at least!) and streaming to Wireshark for Z-Wave, IEEE 802.15.4, and Wi-Fi. We handle all the driver code to sense and configure the adapters and stream packets to Wireshark via their respective interfaces.
- We use the Exegin Q59 for IEEE 802.15.4-based protocols like Zigbee and Thread. The Q59 does sub-GHz and has dissecting built into Wireshark. Add more Q59's for more channels (up to 200 for Wi-SUN!). We have firmware for passive sniffing, passive channel hopping, and an active interrogation version. Please order additional Q59's seperately!
- We use the Panda adapter and a promisciuous mode driver for Wi-Fi
- We use the Silicon Labs ACC-UZB3-U for Z-Wave and it covers R1, R2, and R3 modes. We have built a plug-in Wireshark dissector for Wireshark.
- Lastly, we've included a Sena UD-100 Class 1 (100 mW) Bluetooth adapter for active network interrogation. If these go out of stock we'll swap in something similar.
- Oh, and we'll throw in a powered USB3 hub
PANalyzr IoT Expansion Pack
$1,495.00 Regular Price
PANalyzr is in it's beta release stage and we have priced it accordingly!
You will recieve all updates and patches for one year after purchase.